Chima Brazilian Steakhouse was featured on CBS Taste of the Town. At this “Meat Eater’s Paradise,” on Las Olas Boulevard, guests can enjoy up to 16 types of rotisserie selections. The restaurant’s impressive salad bar is displayed, which includes favorites like Waldorf salad and beef carpaccio, and can be purchased with or without the rotisserie meat. Host Lisa Petrillo tries Chima’s Brazilian Caipirinha, Brazil’s national cocktail, and Picanha, Chima’s signature cut of top sirloin. Watch the video:
- Porsche Tower X Bentley Residences: Who Will Win the Battle?
- Condos in Miami: Should I buy or sell?
- Buyers facing competition from investors in Florida
- Florida home builders can’t keep up with high demand
- 20% appreciation in one year?! Yes, this was the real estate appraisal in Orlando
- Porsche Design plans to have its own luxury hotel chain
- Disney Employees Begin to Move from California to Florida
- A wave of international buyers looking for Florida real estate
- Video: Gil Dezer explains hurricane-proof technology at Porsche Design Tower
- Hurricane proof homes in Florida: Everything you need to know