Located in Edgewater, directly on Biscayne Bay, Elysee is at the epicenter of Miami’s premier playgrounds, an area brimming with the finest new destinations for shopping and dining, top-rated schools, and world-class arts, culture, nightlife, sports, and entertainment.
- Owner-Occupancy Ratio: What it is and how does it impact your investment in Florida
- Demand for Low-Density Condos Grows Around Miami
- Boca Raton among bicycle friendly cities in Florida
- A Look Back At 50 Years Of Porsche Design
- Single-Family Rent Prices Continue Rapid Upward in Florida
- Top 10 Best Branded Residences to Invest in Florida
- Discover Storey Lake’s new clubhouse – Phase 3
- Can your vacation home rental income cover mortgage and other costs in Florida?
- Passive income through rental properties in Florida attracts foreign investors
- Homebuilder confidence ends the year on a high