The Italian management and restaurant brand purchased the 4,307-square-foot Wynwood Enclave at 250 NW 35th St. for $3 million from Lionheart Capital, according to a sales report by the New York-based commercial real estate company CoStar Group. Miguel Pinto, president and managing broker of Apex Capital Realty, was the listing agent and represented the buyer, said the report.
- Porsche Tower X Bentley Residences: Who Will Win the Battle?
- Condos in Miami: Should I buy or sell?
- Buyers facing competition from investors in Florida
- Florida home builders can’t keep up with high demand
- 20% appreciation in one year?! Yes, this was the real estate appraisal in Orlando
- Porsche Design plans to have its own luxury hotel chain
- Disney Employees Begin to Move from California to Florida
- A wave of international buyers looking for Florida real estate
- Video: Gil Dezer explains hurricane-proof technology at Porsche Design Tower
- Hurricane proof homes in Florida: Everything you need to know