The developers are planning to build two 56-story condo towers on the vacant site at 18801 Collins Avenue. The site is approved for 490 residential units and 1.15 million square feet, according to a release.
- What is the Occupancy Rate for Orlando Vacation Rental?
- Fisher Island Home Sale Tops Miami-Dade Weekly Sales
- One Thousand Museum Developers Are Proposing A New Project
- 6 reasons why larger houses rent better in Orlando
- The Grand Station Apartments Tower Is Completed
- Latin Americans Keep Investing in South Florida
- Okan Tower Is Allegedly Back In Business
- Miami Beach Real Estate: New Co-Living Project Launches Sales
- South Florida Rental Market Is The Third Fastest Growing In The U.S
- Brickell Was Voted As One Of The Coolest Neighborhoods In The World