Famous for its colorful murals, and great cultural spot, Wynwood is the Miami gift that keeps on giving. Now more than ever, the Wynwood scene is hot. This time, for being a top dining destination in Miami. In fact, over the last couple of months, a bunch of new restaurants have opened up in the area. From poke, to smoothies, to tacos, Wynwood has a dining option for pretty much anyone. Curious to see why people are calling Wynwood the new top dining destination in Miami? Here are a few of the new restaurants that have opened up recently:
- Uchi: This restaurant features an outdoor patio and serves suhi, sashimi, specialty rolls, and other cooked specialties.
- Momosan: This is “Iron Chef” star Masaharu Morimoto’s second restaurant in the area. It serves ramen noodles, grilled skewers and other comfort foods.
- Mayami Mexicantina & Bar: This Wynwood dining option is all about Mexican food .From comfort food like tacos and pozole to carnitas de salmon with guacamole and chicharron de mar.
- Wayku: This Latin fusion restaurant features “nomadic-inspired” cuisine.
- Freehold: This is the place to go if you’ve been craving New York style pizza (there are also light café and lunch menus that do not involve pizza.)
- Salt & Straw: This Oregon-based ice cream shop offers flavors like sea salt with caramel ribbons and chocolate gooey brownie.
For a full list of new restaurants in Wynwood, read the full article here: https://www.miamiherald.com/miami-com/restaurants/article249664058.html