Weston Florida is a great community located in Broward County, Florida. It is a cultural gem full of art festivals, concerts, and other cultural events. In addition, it is well known for having amazingly beautiful landscapes and neighborhoods. Furthermore, Weston also offers great walking and biking trails, delicious restaurants, and a wide choice of shops. In this article, we will discuss 5 things about Weston Florida you probably didn’t know!
- Established in 1996, the city of Weston borders the Florida Everglades. It is a relatively new city, and has about 66,000 residents.
- Weston has won several awards for its great quality of living. In fact, the city has incredible job opportunities, and some of the best schools in the state.
- The city is home to many celebrity residents. In fact, many professional athletes live in the area.
- In 2016, Weston was named the safest place to live in Florida. The city has outstanding public safety and has the lowest crime rate per capita in Broward County.
- Weston is very visually distinctive. In fact, it has flowing waterways, 50 miles of bike lanes, and lush landscaping.
Interested in learning about real estate opportunities in Weston?
AMG International Realty is a global real estate firm specializing in Florida. If you are you looking to buy, rent, or sell in South Florida, we are here to guide you through every step of the way. From mortgage applications, to finding your dream home and closing the deal. Contact us today!
Chat with me on WhatsApp: +1 (305) 318 6968 (Heloisa Arazi).v
Explore available homes in Weston here: SEARCH FOR A PROPERTY