W Miami, the urban oasis located in the heart of Brickell, has officially reopened its doors for summer reservations. A special offer, “Stay Longer, Save More”, has been rolled out alongside the reopening to guests interested in booking reservations exceeding three nights. On the booking platform, guests interested in the offer will automatically be prompted when these booking qualifications are entered, or can directly search the package by entering the code “D3Q”. A new set of health and safety protocols have also been put in place that support the brand’s longstanding commitment to quality and excellence.
- Lake Nona could experience a new boom in new construction
- Golden Bay Club Sunny Isles Beach
- 5 condos in Sunny Isles Beach that allow short term rental
- Edgewater: Discover the community in Miami
- Edgewater community in Miami now following Airbnb trend
- Sale of Mary Brickell Village Complex Signals More Skyscrapers Coming
- Construction material prices slow down, but still high
- More expensive building materials put pressure on Florida home prices
- Will Orlando also have skyscraper landscape like miami?
- More than 1000 tons of sand transported to expand beaches in Miami