Jade Signature is much more than a building. It is a deeply felt response to a clearly seen vision led by Herzog & de Meuron, one of the world’s foremost architectural innovators. Like the great Miami hotels, it is a building rooted directly in the landscape and the city around it. Interior and exterior are seamlessly bound together. The street connects to the lobby, the lobby overlooks the pool, and the pool is on the beach. With its car park located below ground, Jade stands in contrast to the wall of parking plinths that usually form a barrier between the city and the beach. Instead, it puts the relationship with nature and the environment at the core of this project.
- Lake Nona could experience a new boom in new construction
- Golden Bay Club Sunny Isles Beach
- 5 condos in Sunny Isles Beach that allow short term rental
- Edgewater: Discover the community in Miami
- Edgewater community in Miami now following Airbnb trend
- Sale of Mary Brickell Village Complex Signals More Skyscrapers Coming
- Construction material prices slow down, but still high
- More expensive building materials put pressure on Florida home prices
- Will Orlando also have skyscraper landscape like miami?
- More than 1000 tons of sand transported to expand beaches in Miami