Thrill to the high-flying antics of bottlenose dolphins as they perform breathtaking leaps and rolls at Miami Seaquarium. Guests thrill to the acrobatics of these agile marine mammals as they brave “rough waters” during the Rock n’ Roll Cruise. The Top Deck dolphins can be viewed anytime throughout the day from above and below the water. Keep your eyes open you might be able to spot a baby dolphin depending on when you visit.
- Porsche Tower X Bentley Residences: Who Will Win the Battle?
- Condos in Miami: Should I buy or sell?
- Buyers facing competition from investors in Florida
- Florida home builders can’t keep up with high demand
- 20% appreciation in one year?! Yes, this was the real estate appraisal in Orlando
- Porsche Design plans to have its own luxury hotel chain
- Disney Employees Begin to Move from California to Florida
- A wave of international buyers looking for Florida real estate
- Video: Gil Dezer explains hurricane-proof technology at Porsche Design Tower
- Hurricane proof homes in Florida: Everything you need to know