NEW CONSTRUCTION MIAMI
Introducing Natiivo Miami, the first revolutionary luxury hospitality brand that gives owners the freedom and flexibility to stay or host with ease. Purposely designed and built at a prime downtown location in Miami World Center. The 50-story landmark building designed by internationally acclaimed architecture firm, Arquitectonica. All residences come fully finished and furnished turnkey residences with fixtures and furniture curated by Urban Robo. Panoramic ocean, Biscayne Bay, and Miami skyline views!
Studios: $330 k – $400 k
1 bed: $390 k – $460 k
2 beds: $600 k – $720 k
3 beds: $950 k – $1.2M
159 NE 6th St -Next to Freedom Tower
55,000 SF of building amenities
- 55,000 SF of building amenities;
- Resort pool with pool-side cabanas;
- Bar and Grill on pool deck;
- 24/7 co-working lounge;
- Private meeting and event room with terrace;
- Fully equipped fitness center Private Peloton studios;
- Yoga lounge ;
- Double-height lobby with floor to ceiling windows;
- 24-hour welcome desk with concierge and secure access;
- 24-hour valet parking;
- Exclusive Natiivo app and Smart Building;
- On-site hospitality management.
- Open layouts from 410 to 2,200 SF;
- Fully finished and furnished curated by Urban Robot;
- Panoramic ocean, Biscayne Bay, and Miami skyline views;
- High ceilings ranging from 9’ to 11’;
- Owner closets in every residence;
- Floor to ceiling sliding glass doors and sound attenuating impact-resistant glass;
- Advanced technology Smart Building.
Unlike Orlando, the city of Miami Real Estate offers very few investment options for those looking to earn income from vacation rentals. In recent years, the city has started to review this concept and allow the construction of some projects aimed at the practice of short-term. The first major launch in this regard was the YotelPad Miami, from the Yotel hotel brand. Less than a year after groundbreaking the project was already sold-out. Right after YotelPad, Miami received two new releases with the same profile: 1 – Natiivo Miami and 2 – Legacy Downtown. The two are already more than half sold and everything indicates that they will be Sold Out in a few months.
Legacy also guarantees 8% gross return on rent per year for the first two years. That’s right! Whether renting or not, the administrator guarantees the income.
Buying vacation rental properties in Florida is one of the most recommended global investments. Follow the appreciation of your equity in a strong currency and still earn income in dollars.