Jungle Island provided unique animal interactions and beautiful flora not found in the states. One of the animal encounters is with the park’s kangaroos and wallabies. The park allows a small number of folks into the habitat at a time, and guests are encouraged to bottle feed and pet these friendly, curious and beautiful animals.
- Can your vacation home rental income cover mortgage and other costs in Florida?
- Passive income through rental properties in Florida attracts foreign investors
- Homebuilder confidence ends the year on a high
- 4 Florida Real Estate Market Trends for 2022
- Pent-up Demand Keeps Prices High in Florida
- Rising Orlando prices increase rental preference
- Orlando real estate median price should continue to appreciate
- Bidding War: Competition among buyers finally slows down in Florida
- Entire Block in Downtown Tampa will be demolished to build a luxury condo
- Florida remains the main destination of the great COVID migration