Daniel Kodsi, CEO of Royal Palm Companies and developer of the Legacy Hotel & Residences and Paramount Miami at Miami Worldcenter, tells Bloomberg Radio’s Denise Pellegrini about plans for a post-pandemic refuge that includes residences, a hotel and a hospital.
- Lake Nona could experience a new boom in new construction
- Golden Bay Club Sunny Isles Beach
- 5 condos in Sunny Isles Beach that allow short term rental
- Edgewater: Discover the community in Miami
- Edgewater community in Miami now following Airbnb trend
- Sale of Mary Brickell Village Complex Signals More Skyscrapers Coming
- Construction material prices slow down, but still high
- More expensive building materials put pressure on Florida home prices
- Will Orlando also have skyscraper landscape like miami?
- More than 1000 tons of sand transported to expand beaches in Miami