Elite Alliance, the leader in exchange services for owners of prestigious residence clubs and luxury, professionally managed vacation homes, announced Paramount Miami Worldcenter as the newest addition to its growing portfolio of vacation destinations. Paramount Miami Worldcenter is the second-largest urban development in the United States, spanning over 30 acres and offering a diverse mix of retail, residential, office, hospitality and entertainment components.
- Lake Nona could experience a new boom in new construction
- Golden Bay Club Sunny Isles Beach
- 5 condos in Sunny Isles Beach that allow short term rental
- Edgewater: Discover the community in Miami
- Edgewater community in Miami now following Airbnb trend
- Sale of Mary Brickell Village Complex Signals More Skyscrapers Coming
- Construction material prices slow down, but still high
- More expensive building materials put pressure on Florida home prices
- Will Orlando also have skyscraper landscape like miami?
- More than 1000 tons of sand transported to expand beaches in Miami