Florida’s housing market continued its positive momentum in July despite the coronavirus pandemic, with more closed sales, more new pending sales, higher median prices and more new listings compared to a year ago, according to Florida Realtors latest housing data. Single-family existing homes sales rose 11.7 percent compared to July 2019, “the best monthly performance for this property type since January’s nearly 18 percent increase,” according to Florida Realtors Chief Economist Dr. Brad O’Connor. [Source: Florida Daily]
- New Real Estate In Downtown Miami
- E11even Hotel And Residences: Everything You Need To Know
- Miami Brightline Passengers: A Train To Orlando Is Now Available!
- Affordable Real Estate Options In South Florida? Check Out These Neighborhoods
- Discover Boca Raton: Must-Do Activities in The Area
- Fixed-Rate Mortgages vs Adjustable-Rate Mortgages
- Airbnb In Orlando: Reasons To Invest In A Short-Term Rental Property
- Condo Hotels In Sunny Isles Florida
- Dining At The Estates At Acqualina: Avra
- Looking For a Miami Real Estate Agent?