Coral Gables is one of the most beautiful cities in South Florida. It is located adjacent to Miami, which gives it a prime location for residents and visitors. The city has a population of about 49,000. Furthermore, it is a place that is full of amazing real estate opportunities. In addition to being a beautiful place, Coral Gables is also full of history. In this article, we will explore 5 fascinating facts that make Coral Gables one of the most interesting cities in South Florida.
- The founders of the city envisioned it being one of the most beautiful areas. In fact, it is also known as “The City Beautiful.” Residents and visitors can enjoy tree-lined boulevards, ivy-covered mansions and historical landmarks. In addition, it is full of embellishments featuring stunning architectural details.
- It is an international City. In fact, it is home to more than 20 consulates and foreign government offices and more than 140 multinational corporations. Because of this, the city is a gateway to Latin America.
- The City Beautiful is very dynamic. Right now, almost as many people work there as they live there. Local and international businesses comprise its economy.
- Gables was one of the first planned communities. In addition, it was an early indicator of the development of the gated community and the homeowners association.
- Today, this vibrant city is known as a pedestrian-friendly destination. In addition to its beauty, it has around 140 dining establishments and gourmet shops. Some of its most popular attractions include Venetian Pool, Douglas Entrance, the Miami Biltmore hotel, and “Miracle Mile.”
Interested in learning about real estate opportunities in Coral Gables?
AMG International Realty is a global real estate firm specializing in Florida. In addition, we are a full service agency ready to help you through every step of your investment. If you are you looking to buy, rent, or sell in South Florida, we are here to guide you through every step of the way. From mortgage applications, to finding your dream home and closing the deal. Contact us today!
Chat with me on WhatsApp: +1 (305) 318 6968 (Heloisa Arazi)