Construction will begin in summer 2020 with the first homes delivering first quarter of 2021. Cardel will offer six new single-family homes including single and two-story floorplans ranging from 2,101-3,125 sq. ft. with structural options including the ability to expand to a three-car garage, add a garage apartment, and more. Pricing will begin in the $400s. Clients will have the ability to visit the Cardel Homes Design Center to select from a wide range of leading brands in flooring, cabinets, lighting, appliances, and other interior finishes to fit their taste and budget.
- Lake Nona could experience a new boom in new construction
- Golden Bay Club Sunny Isles Beach
- 5 condos in Sunny Isles Beach that allow short term rental
- Edgewater: Discover the community in Miami
- Edgewater community in Miami now following Airbnb trend
- Sale of Mary Brickell Village Complex Signals More Skyscrapers Coming
- Construction material prices slow down, but still high
- More expensive building materials put pressure on Florida home prices
- Will Orlando also have skyscraper landscape like miami?
- More than 1000 tons of sand transported to expand beaches in Miami