Miami is an amazing place to live. From culture, to beaches, to entertainment, the Magic City has it all. Not only that, but Miami is full of amazing neighborhoods. Brickell is one of them. If you are not familiar with Miami, Brickell is an urban neighborhood and financial district. It is a fast-growing area full of office towers, hotels, and great real estate opportunities. Brickell is a prime Miami location. Not only is it home to amazing restaurants, retail spaces, and nightlife, but it also close to many other Miami neighborhoods. This awesome neighborhood is especially perfect for young professionals. Not only is it the business heart of Miami, but it also provides a fun and fast-paced city life. For homebuyers, Brickell is a great option if you are looking for a condo. The neighborhood offers older and more affordable options as well as luxurious new condos.
Here are 5 fun facts about Brickell:
- Brickell was established in the mid 19th century. At first, it was known as “Millionaire’s Row.”
- This neighborhood is one of the fastest-growing destinations in the United States.
- Over 17% of the job opportunities in the area include finance, insurance, and real estate.
- Because of its big-city-like vibe, the Miami neighborhood mostly attracts a cosmopolitan and international demographic. With new bars and restaurants constantly opening, this area is very “trendy.”
- It is part of the “Manhattanization” of the urban core. In short, this term describes the construction of many tall and densely situated buildings, transforming the appearance of a city to what is similar to Manhattan.
- Source of facts: https://www.apartmentguide.com/blog/miami-fun-facts/