Key Biscayne Island is a great location in Miami and offers very nice and quite neighborhoods. Not only the golden sand beaches attracts people, but also very good restaurants and a few well-known attractions and landmarks. I invite you to watch this great video about Key Biscayne:
- Porsche Tower X Bentley Residences: Who Will Win the Battle?
- Condos in Miami: Should I buy or sell?
- Buyers facing competition from investors in Florida
- Florida home builders can’t keep up with high demand
- 20% appreciation in one year?! Yes, this was the real estate appraisal in Orlando
- Porsche Design plans to have its own luxury hotel chain
- Disney Employees Begin to Move from California to Florida
- A wave of international buyers looking for Florida real estate
- Video: Gil Dezer explains hurricane-proof technology at Porsche Design Tower
- Hurricane proof homes in Florida: Everything you need to know