Luxury designer Giorgio Armani and architect César Pelli just completed a 56-story residential skyscraper in Sunny Isles Beach. Typically, the building would be available to be toured in-person, but as the pandemic continues to sweep throughout the nation, Armani/Casa provided Business Insider with a VR tour of some of the residences.
- Lake Nona could experience a new boom in new construction
- Golden Bay Club Sunny Isles Beach
- 5 condos in Sunny Isles Beach that allow short term rental
- Edgewater: Discover the community in Miami
- Edgewater community in Miami now following Airbnb trend
- Sale of Mary Brickell Village Complex Signals More Skyscrapers Coming
- Construction material prices slow down, but still high
- More expensive building materials put pressure on Florida home prices
- Will Orlando also have skyscraper landscape like miami?
- More than 1000 tons of sand transported to expand beaches in Miami